Welcome to the Homepage of AUAC!
AUAC is a purely non-profit institution with the primary aim to support and encourage projects focusing on archaeological research and exploration mainly in the Mediterranean area. AUAC is especially trying to support small but efficient projects guaranteeing an original and scientific approach to specific questions and problems about Mediterranean archaeology. AUAC’s actual projects are:
News for August 2014
The Nabataean Mailing List of Lucy Wadeson has a new home and a new e-mail address: email@example.com
There are some podcasts about Johann Ludwig Burckhardt, the Nabataeans and Petra (in german) to the Weblog of the 2012 spring season at Petra. Enjoy!
- the „Bulletin of Nabataean Studies“ (BNS)
- the „International Wadi Farasa Project“ (IWFP)
- the „International Umm al-Biyara Project“ (IUBP)
- the „International Aslah Project“ (IAP)
- the „International Khubta Tombs Project“ (IKTP)
- the „International Ez Zantur Project“ (IEZP)
- the „North Eastern Petra Project“ (NEPP)
- le „Projet Archéologique du Rocher des Aures“ (PARA)