Welcome to the Homepage of AUAC
AUAC is a purely non-profit institution with the primary aim to support and encourage projects focusing on archaeological research and exploration mainly in the Mediterranean area. AUAC is especially trying to support small but efficient projects guaranteeing an original and scientific approach to specific questions and problems about Mediterranean archaeology. If you have an interesting project or publication you want to publish on AUAC please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current projects of AUAC
- The International Wadi Farasa Project (IWFP)
- The International Umm al-Biyara Project (IUBP)
- The International Aslah Project (IAP)
- The International Khubta Tombs Project (IKTP)
- The International Ez Zantur Project (IEZP)
- The North-Eastern Petra Project (NEPP)
- Le Projet Archéologique du Rocher des Aures (PARA)
- The Bulletin of Nabataean Studies (BNS)
Recent News of AUAC
- The preliminary report of the excavation season 2014 of the „North-Eastern Petra Project“ (NEPP) is now online.
- The preliminary report of the excavation season 2014 of the „International Umm al-Biyara Project“ (IUBP) is now online.
- The preliminary report of the excavation season 2014 of the „Projet archéologique du Rocher des Aures“ (PARA) is now online (french language only).
- The preliminary report of the excavation season 2011/2012 of the „The International Aslah Project“ (IAP) is now online.