Welcome to the Homepage of AUAC!
AUAC is a purely non-profit institution with the primary aim to support and encourage projects focusing on archaeological research and exploration mainly in the Mediterranean area. AUAC is especially trying to support small but efficient projects guaranteeing an original and scientific approach to specific questions and problems about Mediterranean archaeology. AUAC’s actual projects are:
News for January 2015
The AUAC sends out all the best wishes for the year 2015!
The Department of History at the University of United Arab Emirates has two current vacant academic positions: Islamic History and Modern Arab History
- the „Bulletin of Nabataean Studies“ (BNS)
- the „International Wadi Farasa Project“ (IWFP)
- the „International Umm al-Biyara Project“ (IUBP)
- the „International Aslah Project“ (IAP)
- the „International Khubta Tombs Project“ (IKTP)
- the „International Ez Zantur Project“ (IEZP)
- the „North Eastern Petra Project“ (NEPP)
- le „Projet Archéologique du Rocher des Aures“ (PARA)
© 2015 by AUAC