Welcome to the Homepage of AUAC
AUAC is a purely non-profit institution with the primary aim to support and encourage projects focusing on archaeological research and exploration mainly in the Mediterranean area. AUAC is especially trying to support small but efficient projects guaranteeing an original and scientific approach to specific questions and problems about Mediterranean archaeology. If you have an interesting project or publication you want to publish on AUAC please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current projects of AUAC
- The International Wadi Farasa Project (IWFP)
- The International Umm al-Biyara Project (IUBP)
- The International Aslah Project (IAP)
- The International Khubta Tombs Project (IKTP)
- The International Ez Zantur Project (IEZP)
- The North-Eastern Petra Project (NEPP)
- Le Projet Archéologique du Rocher des Aures (PARA)
- The Bulletin of Nabataean Studies (BNS)
Recent News of AUAC
- For the moment, there are no recent news or preliminary reports. The entire AUAC team wishes a happy and relaxing Christmas time and a successfull takeoff into the new year 2016. May it bring health and (not only scientific) enlightment.