Welcome to the Homepage of AUAC!
AUAC is a purely non-profit institution with the primary aim to support and encourage projects focusing on archaeological research and exploration mainly in the Mediterranean area. AUAC is especially trying to support small but efficient projects guaranteeing an original and scientific approach to specific questions and problems about Mediterranean archaeology. AUAC’s actual projects are:
News for March 2014
The blog for the 2014 excavation campaign at Petra has opened. We hope to offer you some nice impressions of land, people and work over then next five weeks.
The AUAC is proud to announce that the preliminary report on the 2013 season of the NEPP is now online.
The AUAC is proud to announce that the preliminary report on the 2013 season of the IUBP is now online.
- the „Bulletin of Nabataean Studies“ (BNS)
- the „International Wadi Farasa Project“ (IWFP)
- the „International Umm al-Biyara Project“ (IUBP)
- the „International Aslah Project“ (IAP)
- the „International Khubta Tombs Project“ (IKTP)
- the „International Ez Zantur Project“ (IEZP)
- the „North Eastern Petra Project“ (NEPP)
- le „Projet Archéologique du Rocher des Aures“ (PARA)